Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Car!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Company Car!!

Good work there spark,all we need now is the sponsorship money lol Cheesy
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: steve74
@strat good for a 360? its blinking awesome lol.still you will be geting gran turismo 5 whenever they decide to bring it out!

Can't wait. Cool
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Perhaps we should do i cool logo like,"and you thought it was just there broadband that was fast",i reckon we should all go daft and all of us should do a plusnet car design then form a gang plusnet related then hit the track!!people wouldnt know whats hit them lol Grin
SparckZero
Grafter

"Up to 200mph Broadband" Roll_eyes
scootie
Grafter

if your motors start performing like the network of late you will all crash at the first corner  Grin .
i would join you all but i havent bought it yet, am waiting to get a new streeing wheel after my last one broke,
*mutters under breath. microsoft  dam unreliable hardware
Strat
Community Veteran

Now that's an interesting post.
I was told that anyone using a steering wheel on a PS or xBox was a wuss.
That now appears not to be the case and I have been maliciously misinformed. Angry
I shall be having words...... 
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
SparckZero
Grafter

I could never get to grips with the wheel - I prefer the joystick on the 360 controller instead...
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Same here,tried a steering wheel but im too old school,joystick is what i use Smiley
Strat
Community Veteran

I have to confess to finding the xBox controller easier to use than my PS3 controller on Need for Speed Shift.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

If i remember correctly last gen you could use the ps2 joypad on the xbox?or was it the other way around?dont think thats possible this gen now though.
scootie
Grafter

if your into your driving sims a steering wheel is a must.
the microsoft one you really need to spend some time tweaking the force feed back, dead zones ect ect till you get the setup that suits you. if you ever joined a fomula bmw race in ghost mode on GRID and saw a pack of 6-8 players logging lap times you thought impossable that was the streeing wheel crew.
http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=250&lang=
these are much better than the microsoft poorly made streeing wheels, limited edtions and i think the belt driven on the force feed back instead of cog on cog which gave the microsoft poor feel to it
took me a day or 2 to get use to a steering wheel. first go i couldnt even get down the start fhinsh straight. but once youve mastered it you wont use the joypad again, hence why i havent bought FM yet
SparckZero
Grafter

Someone's bought my PlusNet design in-game! I didn't realise I'd posted it to the Storefront Huh
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I just started using the R8 5.2 quattro last night for the last couple of Class A world championships, New York and the Sarthe really needed that extra power - lots of long straights. Really nice car, the 4WD helps you get off the line and out of corners quickly without too much oversteer. Now I just need to win an R3 car for the next championships - don't fancy buying one Smiley
SparckZero
Grafter

The first time on that New York circuit I completely totalled my car on one of the chicane barriers...I just assumed that it would be the same as the course on Forza 2 Grin
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I did exactly the same! Thank goodness for the rewind Wink