Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Dropouts

Richrdkay84
Dabbler

Random Dropouts

Hi

I took out the 150 FTTH package back in July and then upgraded a couple of weeks ago to the 330 package.

Since then my connection seems to be dropping out quite a few times per day. It only lasts for a minute or two but wondered if somebody could please take a look.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Random Dropouts

Hi @Richrdkay84

I'm really sorry for how long it's taken to get back to you. We've been quite busy recently so it's taking longer than we'd like to reply.

I can see this is now with our High Level Escalations team for further investigation. We're not seeing any drops on our end and your current connection to us has been up for over 10 days.

Are you seeing these drops over a wired connection as well?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Richrdkay84
Dabbler

Hi Matthew

Nothing to apologise for.

These drops are only for a couple minutes at a time and I’ve seen them on wired and wireless.

I’ve noticed today as well that my speeds are hovering around 40 but I’ll keep an eye on that

Thanks
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hey there @Richrdkay84 there's only a few of us on here at the mo so that's why it's taking ages for us to get back to you. I can see this is with our higher level escalations team at the min and they are just awaiting a response on the ticket Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team