cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any update on this ticket 141529547

scottymc
Grafter

Re: any update on this ticket 141529547

Ok seen your email ill do it when I get home ...cant see it changing anything I have no internal wiring

Just your router plugged into bt faceplate no filter no extension....

Could be the router cable so can see why your asking.. I'll post test results later
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problem, once you're in the test socket let me know and replied to your ticket, let me know on here and I'll retest/progress the fault.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
scottymc
Grafter

Hi buddy my router is now in the master socket mas shown in the email as you can see there isn't any change in the upload sync speed
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for getting back to me

I've re tested your line and I can see the upstream sync hasn't changed.

xDSL Status Summary

Circuit Sync Status

: In Sync

Downstream Line Rate

: 61.1

Upstream Line Rate

: 7.4

Once you reply to the ticket with your engineer availability, we'll get it booked in for you.

I'm off for the weekend now, so our faults team should pick your ticket up over the weekend. If not I'll follow up first thing Monday morning.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
scottymc
Grafter

Morning
Not looked at router stats but your line profile suggests that my down stream sync speed is now below the magic number so you can call an engineer...
Also upload still hasn't improved....
Left an update we the dates for a engineer visit todays is obviously a miss but hopefully one of the others are viable

Thank you
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for getting back in touch

I'll pick up your ticket within about an hour.

Just updated your ticket.

scottymc
Grafter

What's happening I've given you dates I've done the socket test......then you update the ticket with the same warning of a £65 fine and asking for dates ....
Were the Frist dates unavailable?
There are still two there for this week can give you more for next week please advise

Scott
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Apologies for the lack of updates. I can see my colleague has picked up your ticket and booked your engineer for tomorrow between 8am and 1pm.

scottymc
Grafter

Thank you

If they don't turn up or they find the problem is BTs as we already know can I charge them £65 .........
scottymc
Grafter

So the engineer came yesterday..
Replaced the whole bt master socket its now a new shiny Mk4
Told my wife he was getting better speeds .....
But sadly there has been no change to my upload or download sync speeds on my router....
Told my wife he had reset my line and that (they) didn't let you have your full speed straight away (they) let you have a bit at a time.....OK..........
So all I can conclude from this is like I have said before the problem isn't at my property...was there a line reset.....(I do t think so ) did he look at the cabinet or the exchange.... Where do we go from here .....the Friday we had the disconnection and the start of the speed lose bt were working at the cabinet.. Maybe look there..
This fault is beginning to drag on......
Thank you for your help so far and hopefully get this resolved soon.
scottymc
Grafter

Is this ticket still open , do I need to open another one?
Had no reply from your troubleshooter or from here since the engineer visit...
Which didn't improved my connection speeds
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I'm sorry to hear the engineer couldn't identify the cause of the issue.

This requires further investigation by our faults team before we go ahead and arrange another engineer. I would expect your ticket to be picked up within the next couple of days.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@Anoush wrote:
I would expect your ticket to be picked up within the next couple of days.

As this is an ongoing fault for at least two weeks, it is sad that it goes to the back of the queue for a few days?  Why not get onto solving it today!!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

scottymc
Grafter

Well said.....
scottymc
Grafter

So over 3 weeks now and my connection is still running lower than normal....
Upload sync speed is down 12meg
Download sync speed down 7meg
Are you still looking into this....... I've had nothing from you since the engineer visit....and I told you it still needs to be looked at .......