cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fibre Extra Speed Below Minimum Guaranteed

jaayko1988

Unlimited Fibre Extra Speed Below Minimum Guaranteed

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to figure out some details today on whether I'm getting lower speeds than I should, and why this may be. I have very little knowledge so I apologise if I'm missing something obvious.

I am a new customer and my connection went live 12th May 2021. I will attach some photos to give an idea of the speed test results.

I am connected via Ethernet Cable, and these test were performed with no other services running in the background. Hope this is enough info.

3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Unlimited Fibre Extra Speed Below Minimum Guaranteed

Hi @jaayko1988, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to our Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having speed issues as of recent and when testing we're picking up an external line fault which more than likely be behind your lack of speed as of recent.I have raised the fault up with our suppliers who have given us the standard 2 working day turn around time and estimated response time of 08/06/21 by 23:59. Keeping in mind this is the very latest a engineer would be out to investigate the issue and it could be resolved sooner.

I've raised a fault ticket on your account and placed it on hold until the morning of 09/06/21 so our faults team can check to see if your issue has been resolved however if you are still seeing issues by Wednesday morning and haven't heard from our faults team feel free to drop us a message on here and we'll happily chase this up for you.

jaayko1988

Thanks so much for this info. Really appreciate the fast reply. I'll follow your instructions Smiley many thanks, have a great weekend.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

You're very welcome @jaayko1988 and I hope you have a great weekend also!