cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

South Wales Plusnet Connection - Drop in & outs and speed

king001

South Wales Plusnet Connection - Drop in & outs and speed

Hi All, 

Has anyone experienced a high amount of drop in and outs over the last couple of days in South Wales? I have seen people posting issues online in regards to plusnet issues in Newport and Cardiff.

I have had drop out once every few hours recent over the last few days and now since 11pm last night I am having drop in and outs every 2-3 mins making it virtually impossible to connect or do anything over the net. This has happened many times this morning,

I know its not a issue on my router or my hub in the house as I have never had the problem in the past and all problems in the past was to do with openreach doing works with no notification. I have troubleshooted if any moderator or plusnet team is going to mention previously.

I have contacted plusnet and was told to wait for a engineer to look at all possibilities of the issue. Please can a plusnet customer service member check how many times exactly I have dropped in and out of broadband service connection,

1 REPLY 1
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: South Wales Plusnet Connection - Drop in & outs and speed

Hi @king001, I've looked at the account for you and can see the drops on the line. I've sent an email just to confirm a few things, if you can get back to me there I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team