cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Hub one connection issue

Chrish0877

Plusnet Hub one connection issue

Hi all

I’m having issues with my hub one connection. It started around 4 days ago I found I had no internet connection although my hub light was still solid blue.
After contacting customer service help, I’ve been told the connection tested fine and should be working, and also told my authentication is not correct. I’ve followed all instructions, done a hard reset and re-entered my correct user name and password (same as plusnet community) in hub manager, but I’m having no joy. Everything showing it’s connected, but no internet at all.
I’ve also noticed the light bar does intermittently go orange with the red solid “b” below it, every half hour or so for around a minute, then goes back to blue.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated
8 REPLIES 8
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Plusnet Hub one connection issue

@Chrish0877 

The user name and password are not the forum, but your Plusnet account ones. Check that they are correct by logging in to your Plusnet account.

You need to enter your user name in the form username@plusdsl.net. Note that there are no spaces.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Chrish0877

Thanks for your reply, yes sorry I meant I have used same user name and password as on my plus net account (@plusdsl.net) and double checked it’s entered correctly
Baldrick1

@Chrish0877 

Is the username and password being retained after you set it up or is it returning to setup@plusdsl.net?

If the latter, remove the DSL cable before you enter your credentials then plug it back in when the ‘Connecting’ message is displayed.

Moderator and Customer

Chrish0877

My user name is being retained
Baldrick1

@Chrish0877 

Then I would report a fault at https://faults.plus.net.

Moderator and Customer

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Hiya @Chrish0877,

I'm really sorry you are experiencing an issue with your connection and for any inconvenience this is causing.

I have checked it from our side and I can see you are now connected but your speed is below estimates.

Please can you update the ticket here with your availability so that I can arrange an engineer to come and look investigate this further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrish0877

Problem has been resolved, it was a line fault.
Many thanks for your help - Chris.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Awe that is excellent news @Chrish0877, please drop me a message if you need any further help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team