cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Equipment

1cypher

Plusnet Equipment

When will we be getting an all in 1 modem router instead of the modem and router that we currently get.
3 REPLIES 3
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Plusnet Equipment

I assume you're on FTTC as this is the only case where you'd normally have a modem and Plusnet router.
Plusnet do not currently supply any all-in-one modem routers for FTTC and have not yet announced any plans do do so.
The BT (Openreach) modem + ISP supplied router is a pretty standard (and completely acceptable) way to provide FTTC service.
If you want an all-in-one you'd need to buy one.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
1cypher

Hi thanks for your re-ply I have a bt home hub 5 is it easy to set-up if it is how do you do it.
Thanks
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

There are certainly others on here using HH5, I believe the best method is to factory reset, after which the DSL login details for Plusnet can be entered (typically 'username'@plusdsl.net and your password), hopefully someone using the HH5 will confirm.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.