cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please let me leave this horrendous service and contract

bunnybee
Hooked

Please let me leave this horrendous service and contract

I have just tried to connect to Plusnet Chat online but my internet keeps dropping connection so I have had to come to the forum.

I have signed up for the  'Fiber Extra' (Plusnets fastest service) less than a week ago and I have had nothing but problems with it.

Ive done a speed test numerous times of each day everyday and the speed goes as low as 10mbps on fibre broadband?

The connection drops far too much as well and is very unreliable

I Have an Autistic daughter that needs the internet on her iPad for Youtube Kids as it is used as a comfort thing to keep her calm and when it loses connection she gets into a right state and its hard to calm her.

I am also starting an online business soon and need a stable internet connection to earn a living.

I have tried switching channels on the Router settings, Ive also tried changing between 2.4ghz and 5ghz to see what is the best and and most reliable but I have problems both ways.

Ive also contacting Plusnet a few days ago and what ever setting they tried had failed aswell.

Im also told that it could be interference effecting the wifi and the connection, but that isn't true as I was with BT and their connection was solid and I was with them for about 1 year and a half.

I am happy to keep my 'Phone Package with Plusnet but PLEASE someone with heart and a brain release me from this this internet contract nightmare.

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Please let me leave this horrendous service and contract

Double posting just causes confusion. Hopefully a mod will lock this one in favour of your second identical post.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

bunnybee
Hooked

I made a mistake posting it twice, I thought it never sent the first time so I went back and posted again

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Do you still have your BT Router?

If so, as you were happy with tht, why not use it?

There are simple instructions in the My Router section on how to enter your PN username and password.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @bunnybee,

I've responded to your other thread.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been locked in favour of this one.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine