Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cashback Email Received

FIXED
MrEes1

No Cashback Email Received

Hi,

I signed up for PN Fibre broadband in mid September when part of the offer was £60 cashback. (See attached image)

After a [-Censored-] up by PN where my order wasn't processed correctly, I was finally connected on 21 October.

I was led to believe that I would receive an email inviting me to apply for my cashback once my BB was connected, however it's now over 2 weeks later and I have received nothing.

I asked about this missing cashback email twice in the ticket relating to my messed up order and on each occasion the question was simply ignored.

There are a number of questions on this forum relating to missing cashback so it would appear that there is a wider problem within PN relating to cashback that needs investigating.

I should be grateful if someone will investigate, and let me know when I am going to get my cashback email.

Many thanks.

Screenshot of the offer when I signed up:

PlusnetOfferDetails.PNGScreenshot of the offer when I signed up.

3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 291

Re: No Cashback Email Received

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @MrEes1

I can see that we sent you an e-mail on the 29th of October to claim your cashback and that hasn't been done yet.

To make things easier for you I've created a ticket on your account which you can view by going here with a link to claim the cashback directly.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MrEes1

Gmail had put the cashback email into my spam folder! From your post giving the date it was sent, I managed to track it down amongst the hundreds of spam messages. If anyone else is expecting a cashback email that hasn't arived. I would suggest checking your spam folder about a week after your broadband went live.

Many thanks for looking into this.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 291

Glad to hear you found it!

Let us know if you have any further issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team