Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cashback Email Received

FIXED
MrEes1
Hooked

No Cashback Email Received

Hi,

I signed up for PN Fibre broadband in mid September when part of the offer was £60 cashback. (See attached image)

After a [-Censored-] up by PN where my order wasn't processed correctly, I was finally connected on 21 October.

I was led to believe that I would receive an email inviting me to apply for my cashback once my BB was connected, however it's now over 2 weeks later and I have received nothing.

I asked about this missing cashback email twice in the ticket relating to my messed up order and on each occasion the question was simply ignored.

There are a number of questions on this forum relating to missing cashback so it would appear that there is a wider problem within PN relating to cashback that needs investigating.

I should be grateful if someone will investigate, and let me know when I am going to get my cashback email.

Many thanks.

Screenshot of the offer when I signed up:

Screenshot of the offer when I signed up.Screenshot of the offer when I signed up.

14 REPLIES 14
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: No Cashback Email Received

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @MrEes1

I can see that we sent you an e-mail on the 29th of October to claim your cashback and that hasn't been done yet.

To make things easier for you I've created a ticket on your account which you can view by going here with a link to claim the cashback directly.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MrEes1
Hooked

Gmail had put the cashback email into my spam folder! From your post giving the date it was sent, I managed to track it down amongst the hundreds of spam messages. If anyone else is expecting a cashback email that hasn't arived. I would suggest checking your spam folder about a week after your broadband went live.

Many thanks for looking into this.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear you found it!

Let us know if you have any further issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
nat2

Evening,

im also experiencing the same issue - I have checked my email and spam folder and cannot find £75 cashback offer. Please can you raise this 

thanks 

natalie

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @nat2

Thank you for getting in touch. 

No need to worry, I have manually redeemed this for you and you should receive a ticket and sms update shortly. 

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

dizzy

Thanks for this I had also not received anything but just checked my spam & there is was so thanks.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

No worries @dizzy,

Glad it's getting sorted for you.

Give us a shout if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

nocback
Dabbler

I also did not receive email on 8 oct 2019 ref cashback, when contacted pnet phone and raised question  , was told email sent out. Searched everywhere but could not be found. Eventually was told too late to claim £65 cashback. Was offered  1 month free instead (not a good deal ! ). If cashback is the advertised item , at least honour it !!!  Why not send out cheque like others after set time has passed , instead of jumping through hoops trying to find emails that may not even exist !    Also after checking other posts it seems to be a popular topic with a good few being resolved EVEN AFTER THE SO CALLED TIME EXPIRY .   Am not happy and consider leaving pnet if issue not resolved ,as informed by PNET email 7 feb 2020 Due to price rises ( can cancel contract without penalty ) within 1 month of email as long as 14 days notice.   

Tags (1)
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @nocback

I've now taken ownership of your complaint and provided an update here

Best wishes

Dave

nocback
Dabbler

update , Pnet processing cashback, I do not have to leave (good) ,  what would of been the outcome if not the publicity and support of community?  Community a bonus compared to other smaller providers.  But why can Pnet not send cheque out after pre notified time , save confusion , hassle and annoyance  ?        I have now calmed down and am glad hopefully sorted.     Would be helpfull    idiots guide to posting etc. as uncertain where I am 

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @noback

Thanks for your reply.

As Dave is your case hander, I've let him know that you've been in contact and updated your complaint online here.

An update will be provided as soon as it's available, but should you have any further questions, please let us know!

Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
nocback
Dabbler

Problem sorted thankfully and cheque for £65 rx . Why did the  normal email/phone/ticket system have a negative result ?. If had not contacted community what would of been result ? Cashback system needs overhaul, as any hassle/distress caused to customers  can lose them permanently .

nocback
Dabbler

am assuming the " problem fixed button " is the thumbs up symbol,  correct or not 

RMS

HI

Our account went live on 12th March, we have not yet received our cashback e-mail. Can you please confirm that this will be sent shortly.