cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub One router flashing orange - no internet

julian_everett

Hub One router flashing orange - no internet

Hi there,

After many months without any problems, my Hub One router has suddenly started alternating between orange and flashing orange light and I have no internet connection. I have done a restart multiple time with no luck. Any ideas what to try next please? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Hub One router flashing orange - no internet

Good morning @julian_everett

Looks like you've already been made aware that your service is currently affected by a Major Service Outage within the local area.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused, Openreach have advised that they're hoping to have this matter resolved by 29/06/2021 at 23:50.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
julian_everett

Thanks Adam. I still have no broadband/same problem this morning (I'm currently struggling to work remotely on my phone hotspot) - is there any further update please?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @julian_everett,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been affected by this issue. I've taken a look into this and it still seems to be ongoing without any further updates at this time. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team