cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Extra IP Profile tweak possible?

xist
Grafter

Fibre Extra IP Profile tweak possible?

I had a ticket open but it's recently been closed and the phone support lines are always busy. I figured that this is an easy fix here rather than further clogging them.

I recently upgraded to Fibre Extra and I wondered if my IP profile could be reset? The engineer, when he visited last week, told me that my line was incredibly stable and was capable of 78 down (which he got when he did tests on his JDSU) but my IP profile is currently set to 70.78Mbps down. Can this be adjust up so that I can possibly get that extra speed he says my line is capable of?

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Fibre Extra IP Profile tweak possible?

Hi @xist,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced these issues. I've reviewed your account and changed the profile settings, which should allow the speeds to reach their full potential. This will take affect within the next hour or so, but I'd give it a day or two without any reboots to see if the speeds start going up. Please let us know if there are any issues and we'll be happy to assist Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team