cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLM not reset for about a year since failed router

ScoUK
Grafter

DLM not reset for about a year since failed router

I'll try be brief. Contacted plusnet support on Twitter about this a few weeks back about this but no response. Can understand it's not high priority for plusnet along with everything else going on just now

About a year ago my router started playing up and was constantly locking up and needed restarting all the time. Eventually replaced the router and connection has been stable. However I have taken a hit on connection speed ever since.

Previously to the issues i was getting 70+mbps download with snr of around 5

But since the issues speeds have been just over 50mbps and snr of 8.5. 

Current connection status:
Connection time 66 days (so beyond the 64 day DLM reset)  
Sync Rate : 70074S
SNR 7.4 

Only getting speeds of up to 55 mpbs  Have ran multiple tests from speedtest.btwholesale.com so there should be a record of tests.

Hoping it can be forced to set it back to connection speeds I used to have before the problems I had with the router. The line can clearly handle more speed! Cheesy

Stay safe all!

Thanks,

Alan

4 REPLIES 4
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: DLM not reset for about a year since failed router

@ScoUK Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
ScoUK
Grafter

Thanks,

I also got a similar response from alex on twitter yesterday afternoon. I now have a call logged 👍

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Looks like it's a banded profile. Generally this can be fixed remotely so I've asked that this is done for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
ScoUK
Grafter

Thank you very much! 👍