cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLM/Profile Check

wratten85
Grafter

DLM/Profile Check

Any chance someone would be able to check what IP profile I'm on please? I have a static IP therefore don't get the DLM resets. Router line speed is 71Mbps and my sync is 68Mbps but my download speed isn't matching this...

Cheers Wink

6 REPLIES 6
wratten85
Grafter

Re: DLM/Profile Check

Anyone?
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @wratten85, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having speed issues as of recent. I can't see anything out of place with your account profile. Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

wratten85
Grafter

Hi BD,

Thanks for the reply! Any chance you could let me know what profile I'm currently on? The BT wholesale speedchecker came back saying I was on 62Mbps

Cheers
wratten85
Grafter

Is there anyone that would be able to check what BRAS profile I'm on and maybe give it a nudge if it's too low? I know it's an easy job and I don't want to waste anyone's time by raising a full fault ticket just for that. I've had this issue before in another thread and I was told that, as I have a static IP, my line profile doesn't update dynamically at your end...
wratten85
Grafter

Hello? Anyone?
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey there @wratten85

Apologies for the delay in response. From checking over the GEA test ran today you are on the correct profile for your line, as my colleague mentioned if you're seeing low speeds please raise a fault via that ticket and we can go from there. 

Thanks.