cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custer service cant help me with my speed dips

xiaopang25

Custer service cant help me with my speed dips

I have spoken to the customer service personnel 10 mins ago and he basically wasted an hour of my time. He spent 15 mins loading the speed data and 15 mins checking the router data?? May I know if thats normal at all or has plusnet just got terrible computer speeds themself? On top of that the problem was not fixed whatsoever. I have drops of speed at home to 2mbps and he said I lied and his data shows that I was given the right speed (40mbps)?? He refuses to do anything else which might help and said he would charge me 65 pounds if an engineer comes over. I am currently paying more then 30 pounds a month for a internet for 2 people which is a ridiculous price. I work in the front lines as a key worker during this times risking my life everyday doing 10 hours shifts, and plusnet cannot even help give me consistent internet and help when I am home? I am extreamly fed up with this and not to mention I cant even contact them during my work days as the lines would be closed by the time I finish my shift. Sorry I know this is more a rant post but i just need to get it off my chest as I have been recommending plusnet to my friends and family about their excellent customer service but now when there is a crisis about it seems like they are abandoning their customers.