cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband connection problem

Adam78

Broadband connection problem

Hi guys. Received email today saying my broadband was ready to go. I did the set up and got the blue light but all that happens is I keep getting sent to the hub log in page. At the top of my laptop screen, I get the message you must log into this network first. I have tried resetting the router with a pin to no avail and also tried to change the broadband set up name from setup@etc to my username@etc. Please help as my niece can't do her school work all the time it's down.
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 396

Re: Broadband connection problem

@Adam78  sounds like your account hadn't activated. If its still not working today, the I would suggest giving support a call

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

@Adam78 

@MisterW  is most likely correct but just in case are you aware that you must drop the DSL line by either using the disconnect tab in the hub settings or remove the DSL cable before changing the username and password? Obviously you then need to reconnect after changing the settings.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Adam78

Issue has been resolved thanks guys. Spoke to a chap on the phone and my password wasn't working on the account so all sorted now.