cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation date 3.5 weeks later!!!

Jessicabowyer90

Broadband activation date 3.5 weeks later!!!

Can someone please tell me why my broadband activation date is 3 and a half weeks later than the date I ordered!!?
This is honestly not acceptable, I had a text saying my phone line went activated on 23rd August, I ordered 14th August.
So then having broadband activated nearly two weeks after the phone line being active is not acceptable at all. It’s really disruptive in fact.
I am not paying for this service!
I was told I will pay one month after my phone activation date however I’m not even able to use the broadband services yet.
Please can someone tell me why this is and amend it so that it is much sooner other wise I shall have to leave!
Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Broadband activation date 3.5 weeks later!!!

Hello @Jessicabowyer90,

I am sincerely sorry for the delay in your order completing and for the inconvenience this has caused.

While getting in touch via the forum we would ask that you keep all information to this query to one thread. This allows us to respond quicker as we are not having to collate all the information from multiple threads.

I have updated your original thread here.

Please get back to us there if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team