Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely terrible service

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Absolutely terrible service

We've been sent an email today that is saying our bill will be going out in a few days (08/09/17) and will charging us £45.98 for next month in advance even though the contract should be ending on 07/09/17? Is it normal procedure to charge full price for an entire month when at most the contract will only be valid for about 2 days? Also worth noting that this charge includes the full price for fibre extra which plusnet have decided they can no longer provide (but are happy to charge for another month of in advance).

We can't adjust the billing of an account until an invoice is generated.

As that invoice has been submitted to your direct debit we'd need to wait for it clears to issue any appropriate refunds. Once your line is migrated away, we'll work out your final bill etc and we'll let you know.

Out of personal interest you said that you could see that the contract had been written off last week. Is it by looking at the ip my posts are coming from that you were able to like me with the fibre account as I didn't actually provide any details of it. Huh

Yeah, I found your account from the IP address.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet