cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mcafee

clivewelshboy

mcafee

Hi i need help with plusnets addon mcafee wont run 🤔 it keeps asking to restart pc but that still does nothing it works fine on my windows 11 laptop but does nothing on my pc windows 10 😞 any help out there 😎

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: mcafee

Hi there, sorry to see this, if you haven't already I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling it, also it would be best to make sure you don't have any other antivirus software running as that could stop it from running.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
clivewelshboy

Thank you Adam i already removed last antivirus software and tried reinstalling mcafee several times each time it just keeps saying restart pc to finish but nothing happens im running windows 10 on the pc my laptop has windows 11 and that works fine i just cant understand why it wont run on my pc screen shot attached 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hiya @clivewelshboy,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry you are having this issue. It does seem looking on their site that there is an issue with using it on the windows 10 version.

It maybe worth taking a look at the issues here to see if any solution recommend may help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team