Reward card

FIXED
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Reward card

Hey @SmithMx,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion over this. I've tried looking into your account, however I'm afraid that I wasn't able to locate it. If you'd like us to double check the details, please send me a Private Message with your username and we'll be back in touch as soon as possible Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Lynzi13

I also signed up with the offer of £70 reward card. I spoke with someone on chat and was told my email regarding the card would hit my email inbox within the first 10 days of being live. I also went back onto chat after this 10 days to be told it will be in my messages with 30 days of sign up. I rang today and was told on my account nothing shows im eligable for the reward card. That was one of the reasons i did sign up to plusnet. I explained i hadnt received an email about the reward card and was told that because no code is on my account then i cant claim it. Seems like a lot of people are saying the same thing. If id of known id of been lied to i wouldnt of bothered signing up in the first place. Could this be looked into please. Thank you
SmithMx

If it helps, I later contacted Plusnet on Twitter and they confirmed that:

"It's showing that your offer includes a reward card and that this is on an auto redemption offer. As this is the case, you won't be sent an email to redeem your cashback reward. As it's a mobile account, the process is slightly different to our rewards process for landline/broadband accounts and you'll receive your reward in the post within six weeks of your activation date."
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @Lynzi13 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you've not heard about a reward card yet.

I've taken a look into this for you and I can confirm you hadn't signed up on an offer which included a reward card.

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can generally affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Phil13

Hi, sorry I am new to online forums so apologies if I have not posted this correctly!  Please can you assist me I joined plus net for phone line & broadband which went live on 09/11/21 I was expecting to receive a reward card email notification as it was offered on your website when I placed my order in October. I have not received anything as yet, I did also contact online through the website on 09/12/21 which stated I would receive a reply in 36hrs but I have not received a response as yet.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @Phil13

It's usually bst to create your own topic to avoid confusion o n a particular thread, it's alright though Smiley

I've just had a look at the promotion associated with your account and can also confirm that it doesn't include a Reward Card. Please have a look at @Gandalf's response above which explains why these are sometimes not applied.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
PhilL1

I joined Plusnet and went live more than 10 days ago and have received nothing. Is this a genuine reward card or a marketing gimmick?
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hiya @phil1,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the reward card you expected and for any inconvenience this is causing.

Our reward cards are only for online offers and I can see that this deal was taken over the phone. Was the reward card offered on that call?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
PhilL1

That is not made clear by your adverts. I was not aware there were strings attached to this offer. Not a good start to my experience of your "award winning" customer service. Particularly as you subsequently increased your tariffs at well above inflation rate the week after I transferred from Sky broadband. At the moment I would advise customers considering doing the same to stay where they are...
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @PhilL1

When you sign up to us we'd make you aware that our prices go up every March in line with CPI + 3.9%. 

Regarding the reward card, we do often offer this over the phone but it would need to be offered & agreed to on the call.

Can you confirm if this was the case? If so I'll listen to your call and make sure the reward card amount is honoured.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
gjsidebo

I havent received an email for my rewards card either, can a staff member please look into this for me?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @gjsidebo, I've just taken a look into this for you and need to reply back with some account sensitive information so I've added a support ticket to the account for you which you can check here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223387205

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
grahamb47
Hooked

Hi, my broadband was activated on March 15th and not received my email for the £75 reward card, checked spam folder. Website says email should be received in 10 days. Signed up via Moneysaving expert link. Can you help?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there @grahamb47, I've just looked into that for you and have added a response to your account going into detail here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223488486

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
grahamb47
Hooked

Hi, I'm sorry but I believe you are wrong in saying I don't qualify for a reward card. Would you like a screen shot of the link I followed from the Moneysaving expert website? Please could you check again. I will also contact Moneysaving expert for assistance as I suspect that they would take commission for the click through and can check the date and time I used their website. Thanks