cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnets IP's Now reveal your Location, to close to home. Security and privacy risk

Mars2050
Rising Star

Re: Plusnets IP's Now reveal your Location, to close to home. Security and privacy risk

I see once again the usual suspects giving you the thumbs up.Roll_eyes

Before march 2017 I never had any issues with IP's and locations plus it would of been a problem years ago, if it were correct but it's were not.

So we will just have to agree to disagree. Simples.

SteveA
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Plusnets IP's Now reveal your Location, to close to home. Security and privacy risk

I think you'll find people giving Bob thumbs up because they agree with what he's saying - its nothing to do with "usual suspects" or do you think we're either PN stooges or government sock puppets?

All of us have been trying to explain what is going on but you seem to be convinced that Plusnet are doing this on purpose.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Moderators Note.

The original question has been answered and there isn't any useful ongoing discussion. Locked.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'