cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Rewards

mor91069340

Plusnet Rewards

Hi

I have been with Plusnet for over a month now and havent received an email for my plusnet reward card, should I have received it by now ?

Kind Regards

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Plusnet Rewards

Hiya @mor91069340, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry that you haven't received a reward card. 

Upon checking your account this doesn't look to have been signed up on an offer that included cashback. If selecting a cashback offer, this needs to correctly track for it to be processed.

If you are browsing various sites looking at offers then go back to another site to complete the purchase or if you have multiple tabs open, this can cause the original offer you selected to not properly track. If you amend the package in any way when going through sign up, this can also change the deal as not all offers at the time may include a cashback offer.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
mor91069340

Hi

Thank you for the reply. The original order was cancelled by one of your colleagues and then re ordered as I needed to keep my telephone number and had not originally selected this option. Could this account for the reward card not being assigned to my account?

Kind regards

Chris
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me.  This could have caused this if the account was cancelled and a new one signed up, but if it was just the orders that were cancelled and new ones placed this wouldn't impact the offer that was chosen.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team