Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New rDNS change required

FIXED
shamus
Grafter

New rDNS change required

Hi,

I have raised this ~24 hours ago via Twitter but have still not recieved a response. Is anyone available to assist in arranging for my rDNS changes to be actioned please?

Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
shamus
Grafter

Re: New rDNS change required

So nearly 48 hours from my original request on Twitter and still no response!

Can someone please advise what the correct path is to request this type of change is?

shamus
Grafter

I have raised this today by phone as still no response either here or via twitter.

Can someone please ensure that question 225839381 is assigned to the correct team to action please - I have added all the necessary details.

Many thanks

shamus
Grafter

@adamwalker @Gandalf are you able to help with this please? I have been trying since Monday to get this change actioned to no avail. I now have question 225839381 raised but it is not assigned to the correct team to make the change!

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Fix

Hello. Smiley

We've been super busy in the department lately, so I'm really sorry for the delayed response. Check out my response on both the open ticket as well as Social Media, and let me know once you've configured the forward records on your domains. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
shamus
Grafter

Many thanks @adam945 

Forward A records are already in place. If you can pass the ticket to Network Operations to action that would be much appreciated.