Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Processing Norton for Plusnet Order

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Issue with Processing Norton for Plusnet Order

Hi @martinlus, is this when trying to add Norton to your account or trying to download it? Could you get back to us with a screengrab too if possible please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
martinlus

Hi, I'm sorted now thanks. After asking this question, I received the Norton email confirming my order and giving a download link. All is now well.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Glad to see that!

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
grazuncle
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

I'm wondering if I'm getting the same problem others are having

I go to Add Ons and click download for and it takes me to a Norton site page

and get the Plusnet Power protect and it takes me to a Norton welcome page for Plusnet users for about one second before going nearly instantly to the next page with the normal sign up and three prices.

I'm stuck and don't think I really have any protection on my pc?

correction.. You have to be very and click on the yellow button!. try again now.

grazuncle
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Yes.. you have to be very quick!

I managed after a few attempts to click the yellow box before it disappeared. it is installing right now after signing in. Phew!

chenggang

Hi there, 

I've been through these threads but I can't seem to find any instructions on how to activate the Norton subscriptions via plusnet. We've been a customer of Norton for many years now, and my subscription ends this month. So I've cancelled that as I see I get it included in my plusnet subscription and want to use this. 

When I go to my perks page, I get this inactive button shown to download Norton. (I do not have Norton installed on this machine yet)

When I am able to download norton, what do I put in my subscription / serial number box? 
Or do I register with my plusnet details? How does it link the software to the included subscription from Plusnet? 

Thanks 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi @chenggang

You've got a change going through on your account at the moment which is why the button to download Plusnet Protect is greyed out.

Once this change completes you'll be able to download it. We've got a guide on the installation process and what you need to enter here 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chenggang

Hi @MatthewWheeler1 

OK thanks so much for your quick response. I will check it next week then and check the guide you sent. 

Cheers