cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to get a Gold ORDI request raised with PlusNet

RubyF

I need to get a Gold ORDI request raised with PlusNet

Hello. I need to get PlusNet to raise a Gold ORDI request, and can't see any way to do that. I wondered if anyone could help me with that. When we moved into our house here three years ago - we changed it's name and signed up with PlusNet. An unintended consequence seems to be that we now have a Silver Address with Openreach - who only recognise the old house name and the name of our Car Port which also has it's own broadband (and is a Gold Address). There's obviously no problem with the lines etc - it's just that our house isn't recognised any more. Can anyone help me with sorting this out please. Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: I need to get a Gold ORDI request raised with PlusNet

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to Everything Else

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there @RubyF, sure, can you send me a private message with your username please? - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RubyF

Thanks Adam. Having a bit of trouble contacting you. I don't seem to have an option to do that when I click on your name in your reply. Could it be that I haven't posted enough to see that as an option? I have (subsequent to my post) spoken to someone in your support dept who has said that they will sort this for me though. I'm hoping that this will mean that my issue is going to be resolved sometime in the next week or so. Thank you so much for your reply though.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries, you'd just need to get your post count up to at least 5 to send PMs. It sounds like it's in good hands but do drop me a message if things don't get moving as they should with that. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RubyF

Many thanks Adam. Will do.