Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain transfer - taking a long time for any action

mikejohnsmith
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Domain transfer - taking a long time for any action

I asked support to move my domain registration on 13 April. Unfortunately I screwed up and didn't see the email from the new registrar, it didn;t get forwarded and ended up in a postbox I haven't had any need to look at. So the transfer rtimed out

Now I know where to look for the email I have asked support to request the transfer again, with an apology for not completing the initial request.

It has now been a week since Question 233251336  was raised, and no sign of action, my concern is that the technical team may have kicked it into the sin bin as it didn't go through on the previous attemt

Can someone such as @willcutforth or anyone else help

Thanks

Mike

7 REPLIES 7
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: Domain transfer - taking a long time for any action

Hey there Mike, I am here!

Sorry this is messing you around, I can imagine it's been a bit of a pain in the back side! So by the looks of it we did our part but then it need you to complete it with the gaining registrar, however we never informed you that it had been done! The new system drives me crazy that I can't comment on it so I will have to get a colleague to have a look into it for you, It will be on Tuesday though with it being the bank holiday. Are you alright with that?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
mikejohnsmith
Grafter

Thanks, that is fine. The problem is that the email to the registrant didn't get to my default mailbox, but got transferred to the postmaster, and I don;t seem to be able to forward that, or connect Outook to it. So in some ways the system doesn't help, but I also didn't help as I hadn't gone into webmail  ! However all is good as long as I know something will happen. 

Thanks for your reply. I hope you have a good weekend

Mike

mikejohnsmith
Grafter

Not sure why but support also issued 

Our Support Team have opened Question 233250974 

So on 21/4 there were two questions raised

Domain is g8eii.co.uk

new ipstag is GOOGLE

Thanks again

Mike

mikejohnsmith
Grafter

Hello Will, did you have any success to find out why there has been a very long delay. Thanks  Mike 

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

So it seems like I has been closed as the agent didn't raise it correctly so I am going to raise it again now and hope it is sorted tomorrow for you. I am in 11:30 - 8 tomorrow so once I have an update I will let you know. Sorry about the delay I think people in the networks team have been on Annual Leave but should be picking these up sooner now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
mikejohnsmith
Grafter

Thank you for the update, best wishes Mike 

mikejohnsmith
Grafter

Hi Will