cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Transfer In.

Ferret

Domain Transfer In.

I'm having issues with transferring my domain name to PlusNet, and opened a "ticket" a while ago, with no response as of yet... Don't suppose someone could have a peak at it please ?
Thanks in advance,
Ferret !
4 REPLIES 4
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Domain Transfer In.

If you mean you are transferring in the domain so plusnet are the registrar responsible for renewals, I strongly suggest you don't do it. Plusnets renewal charges are VERY HIGH. You should keep the registration elsewhere (where renewals are cheap - I use daily.co.uk who charge £7 for 2 years for a .co.uk rather than plusnets £52.88) and just host the domain on your plusnet account.
Ferret

WWOOOOWWWW, how much  Shocked
The domain is/was with Talktalk, and I got them to change the IPSTag to FORCE9, and i'm now trying to use the "Transfer In" option with Plusnet..... Talktalk charged around £7 a year for my domain, I certainly don't want to pay them kinda fee's !
Any idea's as to my next move ?
Thanks,
Ferret !
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

You have to allow the transfer to occur (can't help with that as only CS can see the tickets). Once transferred in you need to find an alternate registrar, find their IPSTAG and transfer it to them. Then go through the help pages for hosting the domain on your account.
Ferret

Thank-you very much Peter.
I'll have to wait for the transfer to PN, then i'll transfer back out because of the cost !
I appreciate you pointing that out Smiley