Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sports app on Fire tv

FIXED
djh22
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

BT sports app on Fire tv

The BT sports app on Fire TV isn't working at all, just hangs on connection screen. Any ideas please.

6 REPLIES 6
Mr_Paul
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: BT sports app on Fire tv

Have you tried force stopping the app and clearing the cache, before restarting the app? On a Firestick, that would be in Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications. I don't have a Fire TV, (or BT Sport!), so I don't know if it is the same?

Also, have you tried unplugging the TV at the mains for a couple of minutes and trying again?

djh22
Aspiring Pro

Thanks Mr_Paul, yes I've tried all of that and no change, I have 2 Firesticks with same problem on each, so fault at their end I reckon.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hey there @djh22 sorry about the issues you're having. I've had a look at the line and that's fine. Have you split the bands on the wifi of your router?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
djh22
Aspiring Pro

Hello Willcutforth, thanks for that but no haven't made any changes to router at all.

djh22
Aspiring Pro

Ps The app is working ok on both my Android tablets and I can cast ok.

djh22
Aspiring Pro

Fix

Good morning everyone, I'm delighted to report that the BT sport app on the Firestick is working again after I reinstalled it this morning. 

Thanks for your comments.