cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport

DR1

BT Sport

Tried to access BT Sport yesterday (first time for about 2 weeks) but ID and password not recognised.

Spoke to customer services who couldn't solve problem and referred me to BT Sport customer services.

Spent 30 mins with them who told me nothing wrong as far as they could see and it was a prblem with my Plusnet subscription to BT Sport. Back to Plusnet who told me it was a problem with lots of accounts and they were working on it. 

Still can't access this morning.

Anyone else having problems?

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: BT Sport

We’re aware of some issues with logging into BT Sport. See Here but from what you’ve said this looks different. Do you have mobile data (3G/4G) on your mobile device you can try accessing BT Sport from?

Let us know how it goes. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
DR1

Hi Anoush.

I used my phone with 4G (wifi turned off) and was able to access the BT Sport app.

So the problem is using BT Sport with wifi as can't access from laptop or TV.

Please advise

Thanks

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for getting back to us @DR1

An incident has today been raised on our end as this issue is affecting a number of customers and seems to be related to the IP address of their connection. We'll continue to monitor the progress on this incident and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds