cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ending

tommyshovell

BT Sport Ending

I have just recieved the email about BT Sport ending - this was the only reason I renewed with plus net in January & I am now stuck with an unwanted 19month contract. I think at the very least plus net should be allowing customer to cancel contracts without penalty? This is on top of the decision not to provide a digital voice offering. Could a moderator come back to me and advise if I can cancel and transfer to BT without incurring a fee as I would like to have broadband/voice and sport under one package which plusnet can no longer offer.

4 REPLIES 4
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: BT Sport Ending

@tommyshovell 

BT Sport is being shut down - that's why PN are discontinuing suppying it. It will not be available on BT.

Brian

tommyshovell

It is available on BT I can sign up for a 24 month contract today- first 12months at £10/month next 12 @ £18/month?
NeilMcEachran
Hooked

It's not really shutting down is it?  It's just changing it's name to TNT Sports, claiming it's a new premium brand, and putting the prices up 200%. 

The greedy, fleecing swines.

steedie1
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I was told that I could not cancel my contract as BT sport is an 'add on' but I am surprised that BT are still offering BT Sport if they are discontinuing it. It has left a lot of customers up in the air and I have no doubt that once contracts are up there will be a loss of custom.

I was told that both BT and Plusnet will not be offering TNT sport,