Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport 200% increase

drcarrera
Dabbler

Re: BT Sport 200% increase

In the same boat.

The £10 BT Sport App was the only reason I renewed with Plusnet this year - I could have got a better broadband only deal elsewhere.

It may be hidden in the small print that they can do this without recourse but it's a pretty shoddy way to treat customers. I'll try to cancel my contract soon and if they say I can't without paying I'll contact Which Legal as I'm a member, and see if we have any way to avoid this.

TheJayBee
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

PlusNet are still advertising BT Sport on their web site 🤷‍♂️

steedie1
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I would have gone to sky, but as others have said I stayed  with Plusnet because of BT sport. I have 21 months to run on my broadband by a company that I no longer have respect for. 

I am really annoyed by the  sudden change and more annoyed that BT broadband is still advertising BT sport.

Can anyone answer why when Plusnet is a subsidiary of BT that they are not offering it, yet their parent company is ?

fairb
Grafter

Similar story for me, I renewed this year with Plusnet because of BT Sport so I'm very unhappy about this.

Zarch
Hooked

Same here, renewed broadband in February for 18 months based on getting £10 BT Sport for the duration of my contract.

And they are also pulling the Plusnet Mobile perk.

So what's the advantage / perks to stay with PN now?

Any comment from an admin/moderator about this for long term customers?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Comment from a moderator - we're just customers like yourself with no special insight, also in the same boat as losing BT Sport access and mobile.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'