Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived webspace

FIXED
fatherchristmas

Archived webspace

Hi,

Could you please unarchive the webspace linked to my account? Feel free to delete/reset whatever is on it as I will add a new site to it.

For reference - I did ask about this about 5 years ago but it couldn't be done for some reason. Finally getting around to asking again..

Thanks

Merry Christmas

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Archived webspace

Fix

Thanks for your post @fatherchristmas (I'll see you on Saturday Wink)

I've raised a task to our NetOps team to investigate this. It's very likely we can't restore your webspace due to how long ago it was archived we wouldn't have the content anymore, but we should be able to provide site access again. 

In the meantime, could you try uploading files to the /htdocs folder and delete the index.htm file?

I'll provide an update on the task as soon as I know more, which should be within the next 3 to 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @fatherchristmas

We've now restored your permissions to upload new content to your webspace, but we can't get your existing content back due to how long ago it was archived. Let us know if you've got further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
fatherchristmas

Thanks @Gandalf for your help. All is working again now. 

Cheers!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation @fatherchristmas

Let us know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet