cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having Vodafone Sure Signal problems?

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Anyone else having Vodafone Sure Signal problems?

Mine has now gone back off again , wit the same problem as this morning 

May i ask what services and hardware others have?  , i am on fibre 80/20 with the PN hub one

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Andrue
Pro
Fixes: 1

's fine here. I was out playing golf earlier. Phone wasn't connected until I sent a text out but it all looks good still.

Hardware is a Billion 6300 and I'm on the 80/20 package with a static IP address.

danielmclean
Grafter

i have been using plusnet Hub Zero for the past 2 weeks   without a problem with ss3  and was using  talktalk hg635   for 6 months   without fault    

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

Anyone having problems with sure signal this morning , i get a solid red power light and constant white flashing globe .

Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

danielmclean
Grafter

mines is working     check the ip  and make sure its uk  and not a us one 

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser

IP fine , Mine has come back on ,, so obviously a Vodafone problem , i rang them back 9 spoke to them first thing)  , said they had been having issues for a week or so and been doing maintenance and pushing firmware updates out , and today is the last day for this work.

Why the first person i spoke to this morning could not tell me this, instead of trying to blame  everything and anything apart from them  .