cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email problem

cannonball
Hooked

email problem

I have been with Plusnet a few years now and had no real problems with it, until recently. Sometimes when I log on to my email, it just sits there with the connecting .... for up to 5 mins, after which it says it can't connect. It happens more in the evening. As I am out of contract (monthly rolling one) I am wondering if the problem is caused by maintenance. Also I have a modem which is supplied with an Openreach box as well, and I have to keep resetting them both when I lose internet connection. Plus net has been good for me in the past but since changing over to fibre, it has been a bit intermittent at times. Plusnet have been ringing me up to try and get me to renew my contract but I am looking around at other ISPs as there are some good deals out there to be had where I could save a bit of money. I have heard there is a better modem now that plusnet have released but only to new subscribers which seems a bit unfair to me called the hub 1. 

2 REPLIES 2
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: email problem

Hi @cannonball,

According to the service status page there is currently an issue with email that is being looked into:

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=messages&ispservice_id=email

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

cannonball
Hooked

Re: email problem

Thanks for the reply, I will have ago at trying to setup one. 

I also have a problem with replying to emails to which they will not send. I also sent emails for some jobs and they told me the their reply to the emails just bounced back. Not having much luck at the moment.