Seem unable to sign into Webmail what is the secret to this 

7 REPLIES 7
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Webmail problems

Unable in what way?

Have you already got email on your Plusnet account?

If yes, then you access the DEFAULT mailbox using your ACCOUNT_NAME and the account password.

Secondary mailboxes are accessed using ACCOUNT_NAME+MAILBOX_NAME and the password for the mailbox.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

stathe
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I have had a plusnet account for years so presumed it was there, and it has been. I have my name and password in the box and it says login failed every time It has always taken a long time 

stathe
Rising Star

unfortunately I have no idea what you mean me to do

stathe
Rising Star

Sorry    I think I may have a different password now so will try when I find it  IF

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @stathe, thanks for getting in touch!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues trying to access your mail and would like to help with this for you:

As @Townman mentioned, if accessing the default mailbox you just need to use your account username to log in and the password would be the same as your account password you use to log in to the member centre.

If accessing an additional mailbox you set up, the username would need to be entered in the format 'username+mailbox' and the password for this would be different to the account password. If you need to reset it, you can do so by logging in to your member centre, going to the manage mail section and under the mailboxes option, there should be an option to amend next to the required mailbox and you can change the password for it.

Let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
stathe
Rising Star

At some stage I changed my plusnet password and not here (saves password ) I started again with the changed Password and its O K

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

OK, thanks for the update, I'm pleased it's now OK Smiley Should you need any further support at all please do just let me know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team