cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer madasfish domain

james262

Transfer madasfish domain

Hi guys,

Use to be a Plusnet customer for about nine years, and we moved house and had to go down local cable company as BT couldn't supply are home!

Anyhow reason I re-registered and posted is my Aunt is still with Plusnet and joined during the days of Madasafish. At time they were giving away a free domain co.uk , which she uses still for her email. Has been very unreliable in the last couple of weeks so I've suggested she moves to my hosting package.

But can't seem to see any way on Plusnet's website or on her account to request the domain IPS tag to be transferred over? Does anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Transfer madasfish domain

Good morning @james262

Thanks a lot for reaching out, and I;'m sorry for the lack of information on our website about this. You've come to the right place. In order for her to transfer her .co.uk domain out, she'd need to pass our security checks first for data protection purposes.

If you'd like to send me a PM with her account username, I'll create a ticket on there which she'd need to respond to, confirming the new IPS tag, the domain name, and a contact email address.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
james262

Hello,Thank you for your reply I've spoken to my relative this morning and the email has come back on and she's going to leave it for the time being with you. I did explain to her ISP not really email providers now days so if I may come back to you in the future and ask for the time to be changed and give you her details et cetera.

thank you for your time

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all @james262 thanks a lot for letting us know. We've had some well documented issues with our email / webspace services over the last couple of day so hopefully things will sort themselves out in the not too distant future.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds