cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potentially Backlisted Emails

Tensulp2
Hooked

Potentially Backlisted Emails

I am not receiving certain emails into my plusnet mailbox from particular email addresses. My email client has them whitelisted so that is not the issue and I am confident they have been sent correctly.

I had this issue once before and it turned out that the addresses (which send potentially 100+ emails a day to my plusnet address) had been blacklisted automatically at Plusnet.

Is it possible for someone at Plusnet to contact me please so I can confirm the email/domain in question and see if any blacklisting can be removed as you did once before as these emails are business related in nature and not having access to them on my Plusnet address is causing issues.

Ty

6 REPLIES 6
xswitchback
Grafter

Re: Potentially Backlisted Emails

I've just had a similar issue today, around the same time you've posted this. My I.P. address has suddenly been put onto a blocklist by 'Spamhaus' and I need to contact ISP i.e. PlusNet to get it taken off.

I can no longer send any outgoing mail from my work email account, so it's a very serious issue. I wonder if others are having the same problem? If it's a few users affected, or many?

Please look into this, PlusNet.

Tensulp2
Hooked

In my case its not my plusnet email that has been blacklisted, its plusnet not allowing some emails from another domain to reach my plusnet mailbox. Annoying as I am the owner of the domain in question.

Tensulp2
Hooked

I have received confirmation from the company running the server that sends the emails that Plusnet is stopping the emails being received, this is despite all spam filtering being turned off on my Plusnet account so the issue is the same as in the past where the emails are being stopped before they reach the spam filter.

Could I please get someone from the Plusnet Help Team here to take a look. @adam945 

2 different Plusnet accounts that receive these emails are being effected.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Tensulp2

I'm sorry to see you're not getting emails from some people.

Could you private message me the full headers of the emails you're unable to get and the bounceback the sender's getting? 

Also are those emails coming through to you at webmail.plus.net?

@xswitchback, definitely looks like a different issue and I believe I've since posted on your topic Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tensulp2
Hooked

@Gandalf PM sent and just to confirm they are not coming through via webmail either

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks @Tensulp2 I've just messaged you back now

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet