cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost emails

GinaA

Lost emails

I was looking for an email I received a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't load anything received before last Thursday on my tablet. I logged into webmail and there weren't any additional emails in my inbox (or any other folders) - I've been with Plusnet for years and if anything have a problem keeping my inbox within limits, so to find only 24 messages is a bit of a shock. Is this a temporary problem? Can I do anything to fix it? Can these messages be restored?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Lost emails

It sounds like you have exceeded the 1GB storage limit - you should have received warning emails at 75% usage and then (I think) three follow ups.

The best thing to do is post an 'unarchive' request in this topic: https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/Archived-mailbox-Request-for-it-to-be-unarchived-here/m-p/178310...

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Lost emails

Hello @GinaA 

Thanks a lot for reaching out. @jab1 is correct, your emails have been archived as you've exceeded your storage limit. I've raised a task with our NetOps Team to have them unarchived, giving you some time to go through them and delete / download any emails that you need. Please allow around 3 working days for this to be picked up. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds