cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound emails bouncing

msbernice7
Grafter

Inbound emails bouncing

I have received some emails today but have been contacted by 3 different people to tell me emails they have sent have bounced back.  I know I should have received emails for 3 hotel bookings I made today but those emails have not arrived.

In addition I have forgotten my password to get into my Plusnet account and have not received the reset email.  Presumably that has bounced back too!

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Inbound emails bouncing

Hi there.

Sorry to see you're unable to receive certain emails.

Do they get any particular error or bounce back message when they're sending the mail?

Can you also PM me the email addresses they've been sending from, the date/time and subject line?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
msbernice7
Grafter

I think it may have sorted itself.  I've certainly now received the plusnet password reset email plua an email telling me you had sent me a reply.

The three I know that are definitely missing will have come from Premier Inn [donotreply@piconfirmations.co.uk] with Invoice from your Premier Inn stay (Ref: (ref # here) )  around 2.30pm today

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I'm glad to see you've sorted the issue out.

Any emails which haven't arrived and had bounced back would likely not be automatically resent.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet