cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can only see 200 lines per screen, with no option arrows to move to next batch

Scooterman999
Rising Star

I can only see 200 lines per screen, with no option arrows to move to next batch

I shall be grateful for advice with the problem described in the header, relating to PN Webmail:
  Have set no of rows per screen at 200 (was previously150), but I no longer have those little grey arrows at the bottom enabling me to advance forwards or backwards to the next batch of incoming messages.
Similarly the maximum number of contacts I can display when listing my address book is 200, leaving half the alphabet inaccessible.
Likewise if I sort my incoming emails into "From" order I get from the numerical / A through to about the letter F, and my guess is that if I did a date sort I would likewise receive only a partial list.
Help. please!

2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: I can only see 200 lines per screen, with no option arrows to move to next batch

I think whether those arrows appear or not is browser related.  Even though they might not be visible you could try clicking where they should be.  I think it was found that this works.
David
Scooterman999
Rising Star

Re: I can only see 200 lines per screen, with no option arrows to move to next batch

Thanks spraxt.  You are right - I have found that by hovering over the places where the arrows used to be the words "previous 200", "next 200", etc., etc. appear and you can then click to activate the command.  Thanks for your help.