Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails disappeared from Inbox

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Emails disappeared from Inbox

My bad! Don't know where I got that spelling from, especially as I got it right the first time around.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @NickyOver,

Just a heads up, I've heard back from our Net Ops Team today and they've advised that whilst there were no archives available, they've restored the latest snapshot of your mailbox. I hope that this has helped, but if you have any additional queries, please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be happy to assist. 🙂

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
NickyOver
Dabbler

Thanks for letting me know, but this doesn't  help - I am looking for the e-mails I received in December 2021, and they are still not there!

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @NickyOver

Our NetOps Team can only restore emails from a snapshot which covers a certain time frame, snap shots then override one another if that makes sense, so we're only able to restore the latest one. In this case, I can see that emails have been restored from 01/01/2022 onwards.

As our NetOps Team have confirmed that no emails were archived, the source of this issue perhaps lies within your domain, are there any devices (POP3) which may have downloaded the lost emails from our server?

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds