Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email rejected as Spam

blogs
Dabbler

Email rejected as Spam

Hi,

I have started receiving the error 'The server response was: HBqzjIhG6Pf7WHBr0jjZGE message rejected due to spam or virus'. I have converted all the tect to plain text, there are no embeded images or links in the email. It is being sent from IOS using the Mail app, emails to other addresses are fine.

Please you check ukoperations@alpineelements.co.uk address to ensure it isn't grey/blacklisted please.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Email rejected as Spam

I've requested the reputation of that URL is reset. Shout up if you're still having problems tomorrow.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@blogs, you should find things are OK now, however it's worth me mentioning that the reason this email address ended up on a naughty list is because the owner's website was reported as compromised. You would be wise to let them know about this if they aren't already so they can make sure they have removed any offending web content and ensured their site is secure..

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

blogs
Dabbler

Thank Bob,

The email has now sent.
The address is for a holiday company who are currently not answering any communications anyway so the chance of them being interested in my ‘warning’ is unlikely.
Your help was appreciated by me at least.

Thanks.