cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email folders

chrssalw1

Email folders

Hi, not sure if I can actually do this and hope someone can help out. I have loads of different email folders that I created for different holidays we’ve had, and now I’ve just got a long list of folders. Can I create like a master folder that I can put all the old folders that I no longer use but don’t want to delete, somewhere to hand for reference, but neat and tidy in one folder

many thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Email folders

@chrssalw1 Is this on webmail or a proper mail client? Welcome to the forums, BTW.

John
chrssalw1

Sorry am not that technically minded, it’s what I create via plusnet web mail

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Ah, so it is webmail. Yes, it is possible, but be aware that if you keep loads of emails in webmail, you will eventually fill the 1GB allowance and be unable to receive any more.

As I don't use webmail, I am unsure of the procedure, though.

John
chrssalw1

Thanks for your info, guest I will have to start off loading. Didn’t realise the storage side of it. Thanks again 

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Note: The add folder dialogue on web mail is a bit temperamental!  You can click the + at the bottom of the left panel and add a folder.  After that it does not work for the next folder you want to create - you need to refresh the browser window.  You would be better off using a proper IMAP email client.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.