Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Settings is missing

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Email Settings is missing

Email Settings is missing from the member centre, on the PlusNet portal, for me!

But I can still get to the Email Settings at: https://www.plus.net/manage_my_mail/

22 REPLIES 22
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Email Settings is missing

@Midnight_Caller  could you try again please ? Seems there might have been a glitch this morning as I couldn't see it either, but it's back now

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

Still not there

Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

I've just tried that link and it works for me. @Midnight_Caller you might want to force a page refresh using the Shift+F5 or Fn +F5 keys depending on your OS.

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

@Mook Please read carefully

Email Settings is missing from the member centre, on the PlusNet portal, for me!

The link that I posted is direct link to Manage Email Settings, wen I go to the PlusNet member centre at: https://www.plus.net/member-centre/

It is not there!

Mook
Seasoned Champion

@Midnight_Caller I'm well aware this issue is pertinent to you. But as @MisterW said there appeared to be an issue regarding the visibility of this link.

It is there for others so my suggestion was that you force a refresh of the page that is meant to contain this link. It won't do any harm and may in fact resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

@Mook This is what I am getting, and yes I have done a refresh, a number of times!

account.jpg

Mook
Seasoned Champion

When I click the link in your original post I get asked to log in and then I am redirected to this.

email.png

It's all very odd @Midnight_Caller and I can't explain it, sorry. The only thing I can suggest is clearing your browser's cache then logging in again, but I suspect you may have done that already.

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

I have done a hard refresh a number of times too!

[Edit]

Did you see the screenshot from Manage Account ?

Mook
Seasoned Champion

The screen shot I took was a direct result of the redirection I got after clicking on your link and logging in. If I use the 'Manage Account' option I see this and clicking on the 'Manage my email" takes me to the same screen as shown in my screen shot.

Manage.png

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

@Mook So Email Settings is there for you, but it is not there for me on Manage Account

Mook
Seasoned Champion

Yes, very odd and I can't explain it either.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

We've been discussing this and I've raised the problem internally. Seems to be affecting email only accounts.

Thanks for flagging, as soon as I've got something back to share, I can let you know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star

Cool thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No worries, I've checked the incident we've got raised and there's no updates yet from what I can see so I've asked a colleague in the right team. Once I know more I'll let you know Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet