cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E mails and folders all missing

Cathamracing
Hooked

E mails and folders all missing

Wed 8th Dec all my e mails and folders have vanished. I have nothing before 7pm on Wed 8th Dec. Can someone please advise how I can get them back as I have important documents in these folders and in my e mails. 2 days without any of my old e mails and folders is very frustrating. I look forward to receiving your response shortly and getting this sorted out ASAP. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: E mails and folders all missing

Hey @Cathamracing

Thanks a lot for reaching out. Your mailbox has been archived because you've exceeded your storage limit. I've raised a task with our team to have them unarchived within the next 3 working days, but please take some time to delete any unwanted emails from the server as this would be likely to happen again. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Cathamracing
Hooked

Thank you. Once it has all come back I will go through and delete anything old and unwanted. I assume all my folders will come back to.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Yeah everything should be restored to the way it was before. Give us a shout if you need any further assistance at all. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@Cathamracing 

Did you not receive (at least) 4 weeks of warning emails?  Do you check regularly the default mailbox on your account?

We do see people claim that they have had no warning emails, but then find that they do not monitor the default email address.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.