Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care4free emails disappearing

Fec4f
Hooked

Care4free emails disappearing

Hi 

I wondered if someone could help with my care4free emails totally disappearing before beginning of February. I have checked on both my computer and online on Webmail, through Plusnet and neither show any emails prior to 11/2/22. I have not deleted them, they have just vanished. 

thank you 

Fe

13 REPLIES 13
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Care4free emails disappearing

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see your Care4free e-mails have disappeared.

We don't archive mail on Madasafish accounts, so it's a bit puzzling.

If you go to Settings in webmail > folders tab, are all your folders ticked? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Fec4f
Hooked

Hi Gandalf

I have just checked on webmail and the top ones. 

Inbox

Drafts

Sent

Junk

Deleted items

all have a grey tick next to them.

The others which I don't use much and so am not sure how many messages would be in them , I have added ticks which are white in blue box.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Thanks for getting back to us @Fec4f, I appreciate it.

The next step I will need to do is raise this to our Netops team for further investigation and they will need your permission to change the password on the mail box.

Please can you reply to the ticket here with your permission and let me know when you have done it so I can pick this up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Fec4f
Hooked

Hi Plusnet Team

I give permission to change password on my mailbox, if that is what is necessary to sort out emails.

Thx

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@Fec4f You need to reply on the ticket @SammyM referenced - they cannot take forum posts as permission.

John
Fec4f
Hooked

Hi 

Sorry I can't seem to log into the plusnet account. This is after following the here link in Sammy's post.I am not sure whether i should fill in the free-online section or plusnet, but neither seem to work and am worried that if I reset password it might kick me off here altogether .

Sorry definitely a Newbie

jab1
Legend

Sorry I can't answer that one as I obviously can't log into your account, but if you log into your PLUSNET account, it should be showing somewhere in there. As I'm no longer with PN I can't look and see exactly where to go.

John
Fec4f
Hooked

I just tried to sign in using Plusnet and couldn't so tried to change password, but it doesn't recognise my email address. I am not sure if that is because I was a free Madasafish customer who was moved to Plusnet and so don't have a email linking me as I never joined Plusnet, being free.

jab1
Legend

Ah, OK - don't know how that will work, I'm afraid. You will have to wait until @SammyM or one of the other Help Team members spots this and advises you further.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

John
Fec4f
Hooked

Thanks for help anyway 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hey, try accessing the ticket from here > https://secure.madasafish.com/contact/tickets.shtml

You’ll need to log in using your Care4free email address and usual password for the default mailbox. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Fec4f
Hooked

Thanks I managed to login using that link.

Fec4f
Hooked

Sammy I have sent permission on the ticket. Thankyou