cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

BrianHarris

Re: Retrieve Archived Email

No I don't think I'm the same Brian you know from Northwich. Although I did go there once to the salt mines museum 🙂

I'm fairly sure the multiple email reminders about the size of my inbox went into junk folder as I don't remember seeing any at all. And I check my email every day,

I guess my suggestion would be to archive all emails older than say the last 1 or 2 months? Seems like that should be technically possible... 

Also, I did go through my emails once to remove lots of older ones, but it was such a slow and painful process because of the slow and clunky webmail interface 😞

BrianHarris

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

OK thank you.

I rang the support number because posting a message on a community forum did not seem like the right way to resolve an issue on my account....  especially as I didn't even have a community account (separate from my regular account). It just seems like a very strange process to handle this particular issue.

But I ended up doing both, just to be safe.

Regards

mr2mah

Good evening,

Stupidly a managed to miss several emails from yourselves warning me that you would archive my emails if I did not remove some of them!

Please would you temporarily restore my emails so I can trawl through and extract the most important ones.

Thanks you in anticipation.

Mike

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 27

Hi @mr2mah 

I've raised a task to our back office team to unarchive your emails, this will be done within 3 working days Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Re: Restore my archived mailbox please..

Hi @simztypeuk 

I've raised this to our back office team to unarchive your emails, this will be done within 3 working days Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Re: Retrieve Archived Email

Hi @Glycine 

I've raised a task to unarchive your emails which will be done within 3 working days Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
pippin
Hooked

My force9 mailbox appears to have been archived although I have not received any warnings about it's size and access it on an almost daily basis. I accept it may well have grown recently and will undertake a serious trim. I do use an email client but have not made any recent changes to it.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @pippin 

I've sent this off to the back office team to unarchive your emails, this will be done within 3 working days. I'd also double check the email on your account to make sure it is correct, I know it's a bit silly to suggest on a email only account but there has been a few emails sent out. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
pippin
Hooked

Thank you for making that request. I am a bit confused about your reply, how do you mean an "email only account" , I have a landline and phone and broadband through Plusnet. I receive email notifications from Plusnet every month when my direct debit is due but have not received anything about email. Could it be because I am still using a force9 email address rather than a plusnet one? 

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@pippin - The Force9 email address has it's own account because it used to be it's own thing once upon a time. You can go to the normal member centre, change the provider to Force9 and then log into that account. 

There you can double check the email address that is attached to that account. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
patrickglasgow

Hi could you please unarchive the Robert mailbox for me please?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi @patrickglasgow 

From what I can see we don't provide your e-mail services

You'd have to reach out to whoever does to get these back

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
patrickglasgow

That's because you cancelled my mailboxes, Would you be able to reinstate these please? I called one of your operators this evening but he told me to call back during the daytime.

jessiewilf

Please may you unarchive the last 6m of emails for all the inboxes associated with my username. I had in fact just deleted load of stuff but it must have been the same day that the archiving happened. Thank you

pippin
Hooked

Hi csmith94, I have now had my emails restored - thankyou. I have removed a lot of the older ones and also from the sent folder. I still cannot find any emails about exceeding the FUP so if they are going out it's a mystery where they are going.