Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived email

FIXED
ruthe
Dabbler

Archived email

Please could you restore my archived emails?

Many thanks 

Ruth

13 REPLIES 13
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Archived email

Hi there Ruth, I've just checked your account and there's nothing to show that we've archived your emails on there, could you send me a private message with your username just so I can make sure I'm looking at the right one?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ruthe
Dabbler

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your reply. I can't see how to send a private message.

I was senr an email 2 Feb 22 ( but only saw it yesterday) saying emails would be archived, all before that email have gone.

Please advise 

Many thanks

Ruth

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Fix

@ruthe To send a private message, click on Adams avatar, this will open a new window with the 'send a private message' option on the right-hand side, click that and away you go.

John
ruthe
Dabbler

Thank you John. I now see you need to scroll down  page after clicking name to see 'contact'.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Did the email say archived due to not being accessed? That archive condition does not leave a fingerprint on the account history.

FUP exceeded archives do leave such a finger print and are preceded by 4 weeks of over 100% warning notices.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ruthe
Dabbler

Hello Townman

Yes email said due to not being accessed and

" if you would like your email restoring then please contact our support team by raising a ticket using the Help Assistant on our website:"

I had a message earlier today saying would be restored and to allow 3 days?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Thought as much. @adamwalker said there was no evidence of an archive … sometimes it gets overlooked that archive due to non-use does not get recorded on the user’s account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ruthe
Dabbler

This is very confusing Townman.

I had a message from Help Team Staff this afternoon saying emails would be restored

Are you saying they will not be?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@ruthe No, @Townman is saying that non-use of a mailbox/account does not raise a visible flag on your account, so Help Team staff cannot see anything until they actually check - over-capacity issues, however,  do raise the flag.

Now you have obviously advised @adamwalker of the mailbox(es) concerned, the restore WILL happen.

John
ruthe
Dabbler

Thank you, John Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @ruthe

I've added that detail onto the task Adam's raised, and we'll restore them as soon as possible.

This may not be within the target of 3 days as our NetOps folk are incredibly busy recently. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

All sorted @ruthe 

Let us know if you have any further issues at all Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
ruthe