Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived Emails

gingerpuss52
Hooked

Archived Emails

Hi Plusnet Peeps

I raised a question on 14 October for my email folders to be unarchived and to date nothing has happened yet.  My email allowance hasn't been breached as I have recently deleted a load of files from the inbox.  

I have not had any message from you as to why they have been archived, so could someone please look into this problem for me?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind Regards

xxxxxx

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Archived Emails

Hi @gingerpuss52

From what I can see we haven't archived your emails. What's suggesting we have? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
gingerpuss52
Hooked

Hi Gandalf

Thanks for getting back to me.  I became aware of the problem with the missing folders about 10 days/2 weeks ago.  I have numerous folders in my Outlook and Web Mail screens that have disappeared from both views.  I assumed Plusnet have archived them.

I had a similar issue a few months back and you kindly sorted it out for me.  In this instance, the archiving was done as I had exceeded the mail boxes limit.  After a lengthy clear out of messages and folders and deleting from the trash bin I did not expect the Plusnet archiving to have happened again, without a bit of forewarning like last time.

Any light you can shed on this matter would be great and even better if you could get my folders restored.

Many thanks

Kind Regards

xxxxxx

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @gingerpuss52, thanks for getting back to us. We aren't seeing any notice on the account to suggest that the mail has been archived.

If not already done so, I would advise to log in to webmail, go to the settings in the top right, click on the Folders tab and then make sure all the folders are ticked.

Let us know how this goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
gingerpuss52
Hooked

HI Lauren B

Your advice has fixed my problem.  I don't know why Plusnet Webmail has unsubscribed me from my main folders, but if it happens again, I know how to fix it.

Thank you so much for your help.

Kind Regards

Gingerpuss52

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me with an update @gingerpuss52, I'm really glad it's sorted! I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

Should you need any further support please just get back to us and hope you have a good weekend.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Westexe

Please restore archived emails for account neilfinning

Regards

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Westexe

I've raised this and your mail should be unarchived within 3 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet