Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

musical posts

techguy
Grafter

musical posts

Hi Chilly
Not sure why you moved my post about mail timeouts to your feedback as it was related to a service being accessed through the PN network and not feedback about PN itself.
11 REPLIES 11
Lurker
Grafter

Re: musical posts

The appropriate way to raise this query would have been to use the 'Report to Moderator' link from the post in question.
Its not really fair to publically criticise an individual for a mistake without having privately given them the chance to correct it.
Equally, posting this message here doesn't make it particularly easy for the other moderators to review the decision.
Perhaps the inclusion of a link to the post in question might have made it easier, but using the link as suggested would have automatically raised it for the attention of all moderators, with a link included.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Whilst I agree with you Brother, You cant report your own posts to moderator - or did you mean report the mod to mod?
techguy
Grafter

Apologies, no criticism was meant, was simply a query as I'm sure there was a reason and I wished to ensure that I did not repeat the same error.
The thread in question was simply about problrms I was experiencing accessing another providers services via PN and not about PN itself therefore I was unclear as to why it was moved to feedback, that is all.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

So that the rest of us can understand what you are talking about could we have a link to the moderators post where it says the topic has been moved please. That way we can see where it was and where it has gone to.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
techguy
Grafter

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,71172.msg564470/topicseen.html#msg564470
Appears that there is a report to mod option but did not know this was the preferred route.
Lurker
Grafter

It is in the link:rules that if you have an issue with a moderating decision, that issue should be taken up with initially with the moderating team.
Perhaps the rule scribe might clarify them a little to refer to the 'Report to Moderator' link.
techguy
Grafter

I hereby publicly apologise to the chilly one and his fellow mods
Lurker
Grafter

Steady on old chap - I wouldn't go so far as to apologise to them. Cheesy
/swears at mods to redress the balance.
James
Grafter

I actually questioned whether or not your post about mail timeouts needed to be in the Broadband Speed forum.
Which I thought was fair enough Smiley
techguy
Grafter

OK fair enpugh, just thought this was the best place as it related to broadband but wasn't feedback about the plusnet service.
chillypenguin
Grafter

I was aiming for `Community support` and missed !!!